Sunday, October 31, 2004

When the heart is full

It is hard to speak when the heart is full. When two like souls come together there is a brief moment of recognition; then joy, and an inexplicable bliss... as if one is a tree that has suddenly burst into bloom. I have become the tree and the observer - the lover and the beloved. The world is brighter, and infinitely beautiful. God is within reach, as is all humanity.

This love knows no demands. Doesn't ask for anything, nor pine for anything. It just is, and that in itself is enough. Friendship, romance, what's in a name? Can there not be a nameless love.....a love for which no names would do justice? A tenderness that caresses the soul and warms the heart, yet asks for nothing?

I feel as though I've been touched by an angel. An angel who brought to life parts of me that had lain long dormant, buried in the static of day-to-day existence. The angel who came into my life unbidden, who lightened my heart so much that I felt my spirits soar - how can I thank him enough?

tera chua laage, meri sookhi daal hariyale.....

and yes, the rest of the song, that I dedicate to this wonderful treasure of a man whom I can't help loving:

dil hoom hoom kare - ghabraye,
man dham dham kare - garjaaye
ek boond ka bhi paani si
mori akhiyon se barsaaye

To my angel of love: thank you for being who you are, with my entire being. My life is blessed and enriched by your contact. As I have no more words to thank you with, please accept my tears.

- From a heart so full it can barely speak

1 comment:

Kaushik said...

Hi Akka,
Your blog is intriguing and disturbing, for very many reasons. I want to say a lot and have, in my mind, lot more, which I don't know myself. I am commenting in this page because I don't want many people to see a sheepish young boy blabber something to an unknown-yet-from-a-similar-bg older woman for no specific reason. For now, I want to tell you that I am adding you to my blog-roll. Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu.
:)
Kaushik