Saturday, June 11, 2005

Joining the aunt brigade

Today I officially became an aunt. My brother's wife had delivered a bonny boy earlier in the day, so I'm proud aunt to a newborn nephew (whom I'm yet to see). I don't like the label 'aunt' though....Will have to invent something cooler. I figure I have a year to do it before nephew starts to talk.

The boy hasn't been named yet. Wonder what he looks like. If he takes after his dad, he'll grow up to be a rather handsome dude.....a 'stud muffin', many a gal might call him :). So until he's given an official name, I'll just call the little guy Muffin - a little, sweet one.

Welcome to the world, Muffin. Wonder what you're doing now....probably are bundled up, and fast asleep....Nighty night, and sweet dreams, guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

அன்புள்ள ப்ரியம்வதா அவர்களுக்கு,

தங்களுடைய வலைப்பதிவை கண்டேன். மனது கனத்துப் போனது.

நிஜத்தை இவ்வளவு அழகாய் எல்லோராலும் பதிவு செய்ய இயலாது.

கண்ணதாசன் வரிகள்தான் நினைவுக்கு வருகின்றன

காலம் ஒரு நாள் மாறும் - நம்
கவலைகள் யாவும் தீரும்
வருவதை எண்ணி சிரிக்கின்றேன்
வந்ததை எண்ணி அழுகின்றேன்

எழுத்தில் உள்ள வளத்தைப் போல வாழ்க்கையிலும் எல்லாம் பெற இறைவனை வேண்டுகின்றேன்.

என்றும் அன்புடன்,
ரங்கநாதன்